Closed Modifying registration form component page

apc 2 years 6 months ago #2588

OK - first of all I have read and followed this page:

www.jpayplans.com/support/documentation/item/template-override.html?category_id=7

I removed the Login box code as indicated, but it removed everything. I did see if I could isolate and remove the login form code, but it usually removed registration as well.

This is what I need to do:

1. Remove the Login form, leaving the Registration form only.

2. Remove the table from the layout. I need the Registration Form only at the top of the page, with the information below it at full width.

Can you please let me know which templates I need to edit, and provide the exact code exert I need to edit and what code modifications need making?

Thank you very much.

The topic has been locked.
Bhavya 2 years 6 months ago #2608

Hello,

The template file(default_login.php) mentioned in the documentation is the correct file which needs to override for removing login option.

Remove the code mentioned below, it will remove the login option from the template

<div id="user-login">
				<h4 class="div-heading pp-primary pp-color pp-border pp-background "><?php echo XiText::_('COM_PAYPLANS_LOGIN_HEADING'); ?></h4>
			<div class="label-input-row">
				<div class="login-label"><?php echo XiText::_('COM_PAYPLANS_LOGIN_USERNAME');?></div>
				<div class="login-input"><input type="text" name="payplansLoginUsername"/><span class="required">*</span></div>
			</div>

<div class="login-label"><?php echo XiText::_('COM_PAYPLANS_LOGIN_PASSWORD');?></div>
				<div class="login-input"><input type="password" name="payplansLoginPassword"/><span class="required">*</span></div>
			</div>

<div class="login-label">&nbsp;</div>
			<div class="login-input"><input type="submit" class="xi-button pp-button-color medium" id= "payplansLoginSubmit" name="payplansLoginSubmit" value="<?php echo XiText::_('COM_PAYPLANS_LOGIN_BUTTON'); ?>" /></div>
			</div>
		</div>

## The line of code mentioned below adds the registration form(html code) to that default_login.php file
<?php echo $this->loadTemplate('triggered'); ?>

If you want to customize the registration form then html for registration form is available in the PayPlans registration plugin you are using.

Like in case of Quick registration you will find the html code in registration.php file at plugins//payplansregistration//auto//tmpl//
You can override the registration.php file to display the registration fields as per your need.

For positioning of registration fields some changes are required in css so you can write inline css for this.

Thanks
Bhavya

apc 2 years 6 months ago #2616

Lst time I commented out this code.

This time I removed it as requested.

It did remove the Joomla login, leaving the membership regisration, but it also removed the Plan description as well.

What I need to do is remove the Joomla login, and leave everything else intact.

On removing the HTML table to position the Registration at the top of the page and description below it - the HTML does not appear to exist in that file to do this.

I assume this php file is loading and HTML template somewhere which I assume is what I will need to modify?

Further guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bhavya 2 years 6 months ago #2619

Hello,

We load a template "selected_plan" for displaying plan description.
You might have deleted the below code thats why Plan description is not visible.
Please check it once again at your end.

<?php echo $this->loadTemplate('selected_plan');?>

If you want to change something with the plan description then you will find a file named default_selected_plan.php at the path same as above.
You can override this file if you want.

As i have mentioned in my previous reply that registration html code is available in the registration.php file (please refer the previous reply)
The default_login.php file loads the registration.php file, for registration html code, automatically.
The below line of code is responsible for displaying registration fields
<?php echo $this->loadTemplate('triggered'); ?>

Since the css class are applied on the html tags thats why the layout remains same.
Please remove the css classes from your override file and apply your own css to change the page look as you want.
And arrange the output of the above mentioned code.

In PayPlans 2.0 we will provide some solution for the layout issue so that you dont have to change the css for positioning.

Thanks
Bhavya

apc 2 years 6 months ago #2620

I got it this time.

Deleted too much code before.

Thanks very much for your excellent product and service.