This website is the sole property of Ready Bytes™ Software Labs (The company). The company strives to respect in all publications the copyrights for any images, sound material, video clips and text used; make use of images, sound material, video clips and text created in house, or use non-copyrighted images, sound material, video clips and text. The copyright for any material created by the company is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the company's agreement.
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Any product from Ready Bytes™ Software Labs is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
2. Online Content
The company assumes no responsibility for the up-to-date status, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, are ruled out, provided that the company cannot be proven to be guilty of premeditation or grave negligence. Any offers are non-binding and without obligation. The company explicitly reserves the right to edit, supplement or delete any part of these pages or the publication as a whole without separate notice, or to terminate the publication, be it temporarily or permanently.
3. Referrals and Links
The company is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from it’s product pages - unless it has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. The company hereby explicitly declares that no unlawful contents were identifiable on the websites to be interlinked, at the time the link was established. Furthermore, the company is not liable for any external entries published by users of guest books, discussion boards or mailing lists provided on the pages.
4. Data Protection
If the internet publication contains options for entering personal or commercial data (i.e. email addresses, names, postal addresses) the release of such data is effected on an explicitly voluntary basis on the part of the user. The use of our service without giving such data or by giving anonymous data or under a pseudonym is permitted, as far as technically possible and reasonable.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Terms of Service Agreement
- Subscription of any product cannot be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this website) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
- You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer this license or your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from Ready Bytes™ Software Labs.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to our product, modified or unmodified. Our products are Copyrighted ©. The product are provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Till now, all the paid Products are designed for latest Joomla supported versions. No guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!.
- During the subscription time, we keep providing new updates for our products from time to time. But, the company cannot be bound to any deadlines or development paths for updates. Update deadlines and development paths are for the private use of Ready Bytes™ Software Labs only and will not be released to the public unless otherwise stated. However, we will do our best to ensure that our product is up to date and functional.
- We reserve the right to terminate your service if terms and conditions are violated.
- In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates for them.
- We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from Ready BytesTM Software Labs or from the person requesting the service.
- The Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time and are subjected to change at Companies (Ready Bytes™ Software Labs) discretion.
- Even though these terms and conditions are effective for subscribers only, we reserve the right to apply all or any portion of it to non-subscribers.
- We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. We provide Money Back Guarantee which gives you sufficient time to try our products and will assure of our high quality extensions. Incase you are not convinced, you can ask for refund, which would be duly processed back for you. Please read the guidelines governing the refund & money back policy.
- The Company reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without any notification in advance. The company also reserves the right to discontinue or make changes in any section or web page of the website. Such changes shall be effective immediately.
- The site includes several widely recognized technical and non-technical terms. The site wishes to clarify that it does not hold any proprietary ownership on these terminologies, until and unless specified. It also clarifies that these terms are solely being used for information purpose only.
- All 3rd Party Business Names, Logo's, Trademarks used in this site are the exclusive property of their respective owners and have been used here just to demonstrate our skill set and/or area of expertise.
Ready Bytes™ Software Labs gathers the only Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Ready Bytes™ Software Labs secures the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users can remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
Ready Bytes™ Software Labs may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
USE OF INFORMATION
Ready Bytes™ Software Labs will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Ready Bytes™ Software Labs operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Ready Bytes™ Software Labs allows you to use all their products as to your needs. This means no part of the products are encrypted.
Generally the licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License (GNU/GPL) is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software--to make sure the software is free for all its users. Currently all the available products on this website are under GNU/GPL license.
If in future any of our product exceeds beyond the GNU/GPL policies then the specific products will be listed here. Currently all our products are GNU/GPL licensed.
Refund & Money Back Policy
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. We provide Money Back Guarantee which gives you sufficient time to try our products. Trial Use of our product, will assure of our high quality extensions and incase you are not convinced, you can ask for refund, which would be duly processed back for you. Please read the guidelines below governing the refund as well as money back policy for each product.
Before filing for Refund:
We are always there to reimburse the amount equivalent to the cost of a product paid by our customers. We do so by reversing the flow of amount back to the customer’s account in his or her bank. We offer to refund the exact amount, which was charged on the purchase of a product, to the customer, without any delay.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason which has initiated to ask for Refund, please take out some time and write to us at [email protected] to initiate a dialog before claiming a refund. It would be greatly appreciated.
The Company may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, can amend this policy from time to time. Please review these policies periodically. Your continued use of our website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Cancellation policy (applicable only on Recurring Plans):
- Services will automatically renew until a service is canceled. If you do not wish to renew your Monthly or Annual Service agreement you must cancel your account.
- A cancellation refers to become unsubscribed of that plan and no further payment will be deducted.
We issue refunds if:
- Refund is requested within 30 days since the date of your purchase.
- Refund amount is equal to the membership fee minus the discount (if any).
- We will allow refund only, if there was an error in the engraving, that was our mistake.
We do not issue refunds if:
- Found an abuse usage case.
- You choose not to use our product.
- You find that our product doesn't suit your needs (our live demo site are very explanatory of our software).
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website.
- If product or support is not available in your native language.
PayInvoice is a free-2-use product with paid apps and support pack.
No refund will be done for apps and support packs.
App Developer Policies
Expected behaviour from 3rd party developers :-
- 3rd party developers will be needed to keep their Apps in sync with the latest stable releases of supported versions of product.
- 3rd party developers will need to provide support to the subscribed customers of their App(s). Customer satisfaction will be considered as main motive.
- Developer will need to submit the app(s) to us. We will provide the download from the App-Store.
- Each submission from the App submission form will be approved before listing on the App-Store.
What we provide to 3rd party developers :-
- A Developer Account will be provided till the time you are an active developer for our products.
- You will be listed in our 3rd party developer list.
- We have got lots of custom development task, so if you make your apps updated then we will prefer you for custom work rather than other developers.
- We will notify about the available custom work on our website itself.
- We will not charge any commission for the custom work taken by you.
- You will be free to negotiate the term and conditions for the custom work, directly with the customer.
- You will get beautiful experience to work with one of the best product development company in Joomla World. Will also provide developers docs and Api to developers.
- You will get huge marketing value when you link to us. Get chance to be visited by all the traffic which occurs at our site.
- We will charge commission on the total revenue generated by your APP every month. Please refer the chart below.
- Commission rates will be transfered monthly to the account of your choice.
|Total revenue generated by your App (Monthly)||We Charge|
|1.||$1 - $1000||30%|
|2.||$1001 - $3000||25%|
* The Commission rates will be revised time to time