Fixed-date-expiration app integrated with PayPlans, provide the functionality to expire subscriptions according to plan.
- Fixed-date-expiration app all the future subscriptions can be ended on a specific date.
- Fixed-date-expiration app applicable for fixed plan only.
- Fixed-date-expiration app allows you to provide subscription till a specific calendar date not according to plan expiration time.
- Fixed-date-expiration app will not work with recurring plans. If you apply on recurring plan then it will convert it in to fixed plan.
- Admin needs to install app and create it's app instance and fill necessary details.
- All new subscription will be expired on the desired date set in the app parameters.
- Mention the subscription date range, for which you want to apply this app, for expiration of selective subscriptions.
- Admin can set Extend Subscription to Yes/No to Allow/Deny subscription extension.
- App display plan expiration time on front-end Subscription page as per applied on plan.
Hits : 674
Documentation Link :