EasySocial Profile Type app can be used for assign profiles according to subscription status.
This app provides integration between EasySocial component and PayPlans.
- This app provides profile types to the user's according to subscribed plan status (ie. Active, Hold and Expire).
- You can assign Default Profile type to all the users irrespective of the plan subscribed.
- You can assign different profile to users as per subscribed plan.
- You can allow users to choose both plans and profile type as per their choice(disable this app and refer document).
- You can allow users to choose only profile types.
- Install the EasySocial component.While creating Profiles in EasySocial, set Profile-> General-> Allow in Registration to Yes in all profiles (It’s essential for proper functioning).
- Install EasySocial Profile Type app and create app instance.
- Set Easysocial Profile Type On Subscription Active,Hold and Expired status.
- Create Dashboard Widget for this app to show the user their profile types.
For detailed information on using its various features, refer the document.
Hits : 635
Documentation Link : http://www.readybytes.net/payplans/documentation/item/easysocial-profiletype.html