Braintree integration for payplans
Braintree is an American company that helps online businesses process credit card payments by providing a merchant account, payment gateway, recurring billing and credit card storage. Braintree is a Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant service provider. PayPal had acquired Braintree in 2013.
What PayPlans offers/supports :-
- Fixed Payment
- Recurring Payment
- Only Free Trial
- Allows Monthly recurring payments
- Cancellation of recurring subscriptions.
How It works :-
- You need to install it from App store.
- Admin user is required to make an App in Payplans Admin Panel and fill the correct information in App Parameters.
- When customer makes the payment, he/she will be asked to enter credit card details or login to Paypal's Site.
For Recurring payments follow below steps:
- Create a recurring plan in your Braintree account and specify the plan ID in above provided field.
- Create webhook in your account for notification :
- Go to setting->webhooks->new webhook
- select notification types like (subscription went active, subscription charged successfully etc.)
- set destination like :- http://your_site/index.php?option=com_payplans&view=payment&task=notify&gateway=braintree
Maximum allowable Recurrence Time in BrainTree :
- month – for months allowable range is 1 to 999
- Number of times that subscription payments recur should be greater than 1 and less than 50, if you set it to 0 it means it will charge for forever, until cancellation.
CategoriesPayPlans Payment Gateway
Hits : 96
Documentation Link :