Eu vat allows you to apply taxes as per European Union value added tax (or EU VAT) system.
It allows you to apply taxes as per European Union value added tax (or EU VAT) system. A value added tax (VAT) is a consumption tax added to a product's sales price. It represents a tax on the "value added" to the product throughout its production process.
The VAT rules for physical goods are:
- Charge local VAT from residents & businesses of your EU country.
- Charge local VAT from all EU residents & businesses with no valid VAT
- EU (Non Home country) with a valid VAT number are charged 0% VAT
- Non EU residents & businesses are charged 0% VAT
To configure Euvat in Paycart, follow the below mentioned steps :
- Install the plugin from app store.
- Install Cart Address grouprule.
- Create Eu countries and states.
- Add your country in configuration->Localization->Ware-house
- Configure a new cart address grouprule. Select address type billing/shipping as per your requirement and select all the EU countries in country field.
- Create a new taxrule, apply it on ‘product’ select type as ‘Euvat’.
- Select ‘associated address’ as billing/shipping and attach the cart address grouprule, so that Euvat will work only for Eu countries.
CategoriesTax and Discount PayCart
Hits : 44
Documentation Link :