Purpose of Asana-Task Action
Want to push form data into your Asana account ?
Well this is what this action is supposed to do, you can supply the form data to create a task in Asana with no extra efforts.
How to setup Asana-Task action :
Go to plugin manager and enable the Asana plugin. You can also enable the plugin from JXiForms dashboard.
Now from JXiForms action screen, create action of Asana-task type.
Enter the details asked in the Asana action screen.
Under the Asana-Task - Details section
- Title : Title of the action.
- Published : It indicates the status of the action (published or not).
- Description : Description of the action.
- Select Form : Here you can select the form list on which you want to apply this action.
- Require Approval : This parameter lets you decide whether to place approval request before creating task in Asana. If you set this to YES then task will be created only after your approve it. And if this setting is set to NO then task will be created immediately after the form submission.
Under Parameters Section
- API Key : API key is available in the Asana account setting dialog under API tab of your Asana account. Once you enter the API key save the app to load the list of work-spaces, projects and assignee.
- Workspace : Select the workspace in which you want to create task. Every task is required to be created in a specific workspace, and this workspace cannot be changed once set.
- Projects : Select project created task should belongs to. You can add multiple projects here.
- Assignee : Select user to which created task is assigned.
- Task Name : Name of the task to create. Here you can add user submitted data as well by using relevant token.
- Add Notes : More detailed information associated with the created task. Here also you can use tokens to add user submitted data.
Additional Requirement : cURL installation on your server is mandatory to use this action.