- ComPay : ComPay Payment gateway offers opportunity for customers in payment transaction via online money transfer. When merchants redirect their customers to payment page, ComPay redirects money transfer process to the bank system and the money transfer process redirects its response to the merchant online.
- PayUTurkey : PayU is one of the world's largest payment providers. It accepts online payments safely and gives your business the right tools.100.000+ merchants worldwide use and trust PayU.
- PayPal Adaptive : Adaptive payments handles payments between a sender of a payment and one or more receivers of the payment.
- EBanx : EBANX is a leader in local payment solutions across the fastest growing markets in Latin America servicing both merchants and consumers.
- CashEnvoy : CashEnvoy is a payment service that allows businesses receive payment online. It accepts payment on your online store via debit cards, internet banking and CashEnvoy wallet.
- ePay : ePay is one of the largest payment service providers in the Nordic region.
With this addition of payment gateways, PayPlans has now got 51 payment gateways for various geographical regions. This will provide a local payment experience to your global customers, thus reducing the friction in payment and easing the payment process.
Other than addition of payment gateways, several other fixes and improvements are also done in PayPlans 3.5.3. Various PayPlans apps are updated like - Terms of service app, Offline Pay, Pay with points, Bitpay, User Preferences app, MenuAccess, Paypal.
Download and use the latest version of PayPlans to get an improved experience. In case of any queries or concerns, please feel free to send your request via support forum or you can also drop a comment below.